+Follow Me ♦ Dashboard
Putera Nasri
Young Master

Welcome my  little inspiration. I just shared what i like and feel. Thanks for taking time to here. I Love You.

♦ vedere la mia storia
♦ mi conosci di più
♦ ho molti amici


Be talkative

Don't give me an email, but your URL whatever that. Facebook, twitter, or anything.



Credits

Begini Caranya

Template is 100% made by Aulia Septiya
Writter: Khairul Nasri
Helped: colour; picture;
All rights reserved ® Khairul Nasri 2011-2012.
Best view in Google Chrome


★For My Princess
Tuesday, 8 November 2011 // 0 narnian




i give you this ring
as a promise to you
a promise that I'll be here
and I'll always be true
♥
I promise that I'll hold you
when your day isn't going right
and i will comfort you
through the long cold night
♥
I promise that I'll make you smile
when you feel like dying
I promise that I'll be here
when you feel like crying
♥
I promise that i will guide you
when the future isn't clear
i promise i will be there
to wipe away your every tear
♥
i promise that no matter what
we will make it through
i give you this ring as a promise
A promise that I will always love you MY Princess